Online Training Workshops and Forums
The center provides online training workshops and forums that offer live and interactive access to trainers and participants on a variety of topics. Using Blackboard Collaborate software, participants can engage in interactive learning by chatting, writing on a common whiteboard, voting in polls, and more. In addition to live trainings, the center offers several on-demand trainings that may be taken anytime, anywhere (with internet access, that is)!
Click the links below for more information on our online trainings and their upcoming dates of delivery. To receive training notifications, email us about joining our email list.
Self-Paced Trainings Available 24/7
- Child and Family Team (CFT) Facilitator Forum
- Domestic Violence Forum: Breaking the Silos to Break the Silence
Online Training Workshops
- The Balancing Act: Including Children and Young People in Child and Family Teams
- Believe and Achieve: Bridging the Gap!
- Journey is the Destination: Resilience, Protective Factors, and Youth Success
- Leading the Way to New Outcomes: Risk, Resilience, and Leadership
- Let's Talk Support: Natural Supports - How Do We Help Families Find and Access Them for CFTs?
- The 3rd Dimension of Supervision: The Role of Supervisors in CFT Meetings
- Widening the Circle: CFTs with Families Impacted by Domestic Violence